If you'd like to nominate MotoGP (USA) for Retro Game of the Day, please submit a screenshot and description for it. The moment they are approved (we approve submissions twice a day.), you will be able to nominate this title as retro game of the day!
MotoGP is the first game of the MotoGP game series for the PlayStation 2 and the first one published by Namco and THQ. It is based on the arcade game 500GP and also based on the 2001 MotoGP season.
The game received 'generally favorable reviews' according to the review aggregation website Metacritic. In Japan, Famitsu gave it a score of 35 out of 40.Its reception was high.
Download Game Ps2 Motogp 2015
- ^ ab'MotoGP for PlayStation 2 Reviews'. Metacritic.
- ^Edge staff (January 2001). 'MotoGP'. Edge (93).
- ^ ab'プレイステーション2 - MotoGP'. Famitsu. 915: 57. June 30, 2006.
- ^'REVIEW for MotoGP'. GameFan. October 30, 2000.
- ^Anderson, Paul (December 2000). 'Moto GP [sic]'. Game Informer (92): 97. Archived from the original on February 23, 2005. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^Lamchop (October 20, 2000). 'MotoGP Review for PS2 on GamePro.com'. GamePro. Archived from the original on February 7, 2005. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^Gee, Brian (October 2000). 'Moto GP [sic] Review (PS2)'. Game Revolution. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^Ajami, Amer (October 31, 2000). 'MotoGP Review'. GameSpot. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^Zdyrko, David (October 24, 2000). 'Moto GP [sic]'. IGN. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^Davison, John (December 2000). 'MotoGP (PS2)'. Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine. Archived from the original on January 27, 2001. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^'Review: MotoGP'. PSM. December 2000.
Download Game Motogp 2015
- MotoGP (PlayStation 2) at MobyGames