If you've donated to the mod at any time, you should automatically receive the in-game bonus features in the Steam version of Sven Co-op. If you don't see them after trying on a couple of different servers, please send me your Steam ID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:23456) together with the real name and e-mail address you used when donating so we can identify the donation.
What is Sven Co-op Mod. Sven Co-op is a co-operative game originally based around Valve Software's Half-Life. In this game players must work together against computer controlled enemies and solve puzzles as a team. Sven Co-op is a co-operative game originally based around Valve Software's Half-Life. After installing the game, Sven Co-op's SDK and Dedicated Server will be available under Tools in your Steam Library (use the dropdown at the right of the Search box). For information on how to set up your own dedicated server, check the 'Running a Server' section of the game manual. You will need to forward port 27015 (TCP/UDP) to run any server.
After installing the game, Sven Co-op's SDK and Dedicated Server will be available under Tools in your Steam Library (use the dropdown at the right of the Search box). For information on how to set up your own dedicated server, check the 'Running a Server' section of the game manual. You will need to forward port 27015 (TCP/UDP) to run any server.
To disable Survival Mode, add the following line to your server.cfg and/or listenserver.cfg file:
as_command survival_enabled 0
Sven Co Op Dedicated Server Ip
- If your mouse isn't working correctly in the main menu, or the game window is too big and extends off the edge of the screen:
- Navigate to your SteamsteamappscommonSven Co-op folder
- Right-click svencoop.exe and choose Properties
- Switch to the Compatibility tab
- Enable the checkbox for 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings'
- Click OK
- With the massive influx of players following the release, a few servers have been somewhat overloaded. It appears Windows servers are currently more stable than Linux servers. We'll investigate this further.
- Metamod is currently not compatible with Sven Co-op 5.0 servers. We're working on updating it, but for now do not attempt to use it.
- Apparently the Install_OpFor_Support and Install_bshift_Support scripts in the SteamsteamappscommonSven Co-opsvencoop folder aren't working for some people. Make sure you have Opposing Force or Blue Shift fully installed and working on Steam before running the scripts. If they still don't work, let us know the details on the forums.
- Do not change the Renderer to 'Software' in Video settings. Leave it set to 'OpenGL'. If you change it accidentally, try closing and loading the game once or twice and you should see a popup allowing you to click OK to reset your video settings.
I've been trying over the weekend to make server using hamachi so me and my friends can play Sven, but so far I have not been able to get it to work. I think the facts that all the guides out there on Sven hamachi servers are from like 2012 and before steam version was released. Can anyone on here who has experience with hamachi tell what I am doing wrong?
Sven Co Op Maps
create network in hamachi and have people connect
run Sven dedicated server .exe in the game directory.
set connection to lan, run server.
run game, enter: 'connect ip address' in console.
I've used hamachi in the past for minecraft servers so I have some experience in creating hamachi servers. What am I missing?
Before I flooded with a thousand replies: Port Forwarding is Not an Option.