|'Back to the 80s'|
|Single by Aqua|
|from the album Greatest Hits|
|Released||25 May 2009|
|Songwriter(s)||Søren Rasted, Claus Norreen|
|Aqua singles chronology|
Feb 13, 2004 Guns N' Roses: Greatest Hits - written by Unknown, published at 8:05:00 AM, In label: Guns N' Roses, Rock, Studio Album Share this songs to Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg Previous Newer Post Next Older Post. iTunes Plus AAC M4A Aqua - Aqua: Greatest Hits (iTunes Version). Storming onto the international music scene in the fall of 1997, the Danish dance-pop outfit. Preview, buy and download high-quality music downloads of Greatest Hits by Aqua from 7digital United Kingdom - We have over 30 million high quality tracks in our store. Skip to the main navigation Skip to the main content Skip to search Skip to footer Skip to the main content Back to the top.
Oct 29, 2017 - The spear: mankind's third-most-basic weapon, a combination of the two more basic ones-the knife, and the stick. Yet Bethesda seems to hate. Feb 20, 2018 - Description This mod adds a new sword based loosely on Fable Blades' Yggdrasil sword. One-handed and two-handed variants. Crafted at. Jan 7, 2018 - This mod adds a modifiable Viking style battle axe to the game to try and offset the lack of melee weapons in the base game. The axe will be. Fallout 4 viking mod. Check out this mod here xbox pc (nexus). Subscribe: Patreon: https://www.
'Back to the 80s' is a song by Norwegian/Danish band Aqua. The song was written by members Søren Rasted, Claus Norreen, and produced by Rasted, for their second greatest hits album (2009). 'Back to the 80s' was Aqua's first single in eight years, following the release of the 2001 single 'We Belong to the Sea'.
'Back to the 80s' was released on 25 May 2009 as the lead single from Greatest Hits.
- 4Track listing
- 5Charts and certifications
Background and composition
The track name checks a number of 1980s icons, such as Ronald Reagan, orbital satellites, skinny leather ties, Don Johnson, Miami Vice, M&M's, Michael Jackson, Commodore 64s, Soap, Rocky, Cherry Coke, Mr. T, Twisted Sister, MTV, Iron Maiden, 7 Up, Bananarama, The Breakfast Club, Huey Lewis, Top Gun, shoulder pads, David Hasselhoff, glam metal, Bill Cosby, the Rubik's Cube, Dynasty, Moon Boots, Devo, Bubble Curls, Poltergeist, Barbie (alluding to Aqua's signature song 'Barbie Girl' from 1997), and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Upon international release of the single, the group decided to change the line 'When M&M was just a snack and Michael Jackson's skin was black' from the original Danish release to 'When M&M was just a snack and Arnie told us I'll be back'. They decided on this, out of respect to Jackson, who died only a month after the single was released.
The song was released as a CD single in France on 9 November 2009. France is the only country receiving a CD release of 'Back to the 80s', including the original song and two additional remixes.
In mid-May it was announced that a video was being made. Due to a lengthy post-production process, the video didn't hit the internet until 10 June 2009. The video features the group in front of a variety of green screen created backgrounds, dressed in 1980s rocker fashions. The video is presented in 'Aquascope', returning to the Aquarium-era tradition.
Aqua Greatest Hits M4a Cover
'Back to the 80s' debuted on 5 June 2009 at number one on both the Danish Singles Chart and Airplay Chart. It claimed the mark for most weekly plays on Danish radio with 585. In Norway it debuted at number 8 on the official Norwegian Singles Chart. The single spent six weeks at No. 1 in Denmark and peaked at No. 3 in Norway and at No. 25 in Sweden.
|Danish / UK CD promo|
|1.||'Back to the 80s'||3:44|
|French CD single|
|1.||'Back to the 80s' (Radio Edit)||3:44|
|2.||'Back to the 80s' ((D.J Tool's) Remix 2009)||René Dif, Michael Parsberg||5:28|
|3.||'Back to the 80s' (Fugitive's Retro Mastermix)||Kenny Hayes||5:26|
|UK digital download|
|1.||'Back to the 80s'||3:46|
|2.||'Back to the 80s' (Fugitive's Retro Mestermix)||Kenny Hayes||5:26|
|1.||'Back To The 80s'||3:47|
|2.||'Back To The 80s' (Extended Version)||6:37|
|3.||'Back To The 80s' (Remix)||6:32|
Charts and certifications
Credits and personnel
- Lyrics: Søren Rasted, Claus Norreen
- Music: Søren Rasted
- Producer: Søren Rasted in Elektron Studio
- Engineer: Nicolaj Rasted
- Guitars: Peter Düring
- Drums: Thomas Troelsen, Søren Rasted
- Keyboards: Claus Norreen, Søren Rasted
- Lead vocals: Lene Nystrøm, René Dif
- Backing vocals: Søren Rasted
- Mixing: Lars Overgaard at Audio Mix
- Mastering: Jan Eliasson at Audio Planet
- ^Aqua retter i teksten, TV 2 14 August 2009
- ^Kristian Hansen (13 August 2009). 'Aqua ændrer uheldig sangtekst om Jackson' (in Danish). BT. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
- ^'Back To The 80s gets a CD release in France'. Aquarama.tk. Archived from the original on 31 October 2010. Retrieved 9 November 2009.
- ^Strøyer, Rasmus (10 June 2009). 'Alle elsker Aqua' (in Danish). DR. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- ^Aqua - Back To The 80s (CD, Single, Promo) at Discogs
- ^Aqua - Back To The 80s (CD, Single) at Discogs
- ^Aqua - Back To The 80s MP3 Downloads - 7digitalArchived 2010-01-17 at the Wayback Machine
- ^Back To The 80's (2009) Aqua High Quality Music Downloads zdigital Australia, 2017-10-09, retrieved 2018-09-05
- ^'Danishcharts.com – Aqua – Back to the 80's'. Tracklisten.
- ^'Airplay Top-20 – Uge 26 - 2009'. hitlisterne.dk. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- ^'Bit Track Top-20 – Uge 33 - 2009'. hitlisterne.dk. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- ^'Back To The 80's - Aqua (Danish Digital Songs chart history)'. Billboard Biz. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- ^'Ringtoner Top-10 – Uge 26 - 2009'. hitlisterne.dk. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- ^'Lescharts.com – Aqua – Back to the 80's' (in French). Les classement single.
- ^'Norwegiancharts.com – Aqua – Back to the 80's'. VG-lista.
- ^'Back To The 80's - Aqua (Norway Digital Songs chart history)'. Billboard Biz. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- ^'DigiListan 2009-08-02' (in Swedish). Sveriges Radio. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- ^'Swedishcharts.com – Aqua – Back to the 80's'. Singles Top 100.
- ^'Danish single certifications – Aqua – Back to the 80's'. IFPI Denmark.
- ^'IFPI Norsk platebransje Trofeer 1993–2011' (in Norwegian). IFPI Norway.
- Aqua - Back To The 80s on YouTube
01 Dancing Queen
02 Knowing Me, Knowing You
03 Take a Chance On Me
04 Mamma Mia
05 Lay All Your Love On Me
06 Super Trouper
07 I Have a Dream
08 The Winner Takes It All
09 Money, Money, Money
14 Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
15 Does Your Mother Know
16 One of Us
17 The Name of the Game
18 Thank You for the Music
19 Waterloo (English Version)
Información del Archivo: Datos del Archivo:* Titulo: Sin Fronteras
* Artista: ABBA
* Label: ℗ 2008 Polar Music International AB
* Genero: Pop, Music, Vocal, R&B/Soul, World
* Liberado: Aug 09, 1993
* Tamaño: 166 MB
* Formato: m4a
* Calidad: 256 kbps / 44,1 kHz / estéreo
Buy ABBA Album @